This module looks at How the Law Works in Relation to your Company and the Transport Industry.
Duration and Number of Delegates
Half Day (3.5 Hours). Maximum Number of Delegates 20.
Who Should Attend
This Module is Suitable for Category “C” and “D” Licences Holders.
To ensure drivers have:
• Help to ensure Drivers have a better Understanding of Company Procedures.
• A Sound Understanding of the Legislation that they Must Abide by Whilst at Work as a Driver.
Upon completion of this module, delegates will be able to:
• Go about their Daily Duties knowing How to Stay within the Law.
• Understand the Importance of Complying with Company Procedures Imposed on them by their Employer.
• Environment- Specific Industry Specialisations and Company Types.
• Management- Operator Licensing.
• Rules-various Transport related Legislation.
• Acceptable Risks including Documentations.
• Workload and You, the Driver.
• Administration and Travelling Abroad- Vehicle Checks and Clandestine.
There is No Pass/Fail Element to this Course.
When completing this module in conjunction with another Half-Day Session, delegates will receive a certificate of attendance and have Seven Hours Periodic CPC Training Uploaded on the DVSA Recording and Evidencing Database.