This module is designed to look Briefly at All Aspects of the Driver CPC Syllabus ensuring that Drivers Meet their Legal Obligations. Other Modules go into More Detail around the Specific Subject Areas. Please be Aware that Covering All Aspects of the syllabus is a Legal Requirement.
Duration and Number of Delegates
Half Day (3.5 Hours). Maximum Number of Delegates 20.
Who Should Attend
This Module is Suitable for Category “C” Licences Holders.
To ensure drivers have:
• A Good Overview of the Various Learning Objectives within Directive 2003/59/EC and Have a Better Understanding as to its Content.
Upon completion of the module, delegates will be able to:
• Ensure that drivers have covered every aspect of Directive 2003/95/EC even though many Points are Briefly Touched Upon.
• Ensure that drivers Meet their Legal Requirement with regards Covering All Points within the CPC Syllabus.
• Road Accidents and Emergency Situations
• Knowing Your Vehicle and Understanding Your Load.
• Driving Safely including Driver Safety.
• Fuel Efficiency
• The Professional Driver Including Being an Ambassador.
There is No Pass/Fail Element to this Course.
When completing this Module in conjunction with another Half-Day Session, delegates will receive a Certificate of Attendance and have Seven Hours Periodic CPC Training Uploaded on the DVSA Recording and Evidencing Database.