This module looks at the Driver including How Personal Lifestyle Choices can Impact on your Ability to act in a Professional Manner. The course also looks at the Driver’s Role in Positioning and Securing Items to Vehicle to Comply with Current Best Practise and Industry Guidelines.
Duration and Number of Delegates
Half Day (3.5 Hours). Maximum number of delegates 20.
Who Should Attend
This Module is Suitable for Category “C” Licences Holders.
To ensure drivers understand:
• Their Responsibilities as a Professional Driver.
• The Basic Principle of Loads and Load Security.
Upon completion of the module, delegates will be able to:
• Ensure a Better Understanding of their Responsibilities and Work towards being a Professional Driver.
• Have the Knowledge required to Load and Secure their Vehicle therefore Enhancing Road Safety.
• Operations-Different types of Transport Operations for the Carriage of Goods.
• Characteristics of the Vehicle.
• Vehicle Loading and Vehicle Security.
• Accident Avoidance
• Lifestyle- How a Driver Lifestyle can Impact his/her Ability to Work Professionally.
There is No Pass/Fail Element to this Course.
When completing this module in conjunction with another Half-Day Session, delegates will receive a Certificate of Attendance and have Seven Hours Periodic CPC training Uploaded on the DVSA Recording and Evidencing Database.