This module looks at You Attitude and the Impact it can have, getting delegates to Step Back and Consider the Impact that their Attitude, Good or Bad maybe having on themselves and those around them. The course helps delegates put in place Measures to Control Challenging Situations resulting in Better Outcomes for all concerned.
Duration and Number of Delegates
Half Day (3.5 Hours). Maximum Number of Delegates 20.
Who Should Attend
This Module is Suitable for Category “C” and “D” Licences Holders.
To ensure drivers can:
- Evaluate the Psychology of Human Behaviour regarding Attitude.
Upon completion of this module, delegates will be able to:
- To ensure that delegates are better equipped to amend their attitude.
- To enable them to employ techniques to preserve the new philosophy.
- Individual Life Patterns.
- How We Interact
- Circumstances and Consequences.
- The Rules within which We Operate.
- What We Like and what We would Change at Work.
- Understanding How to Benefit from Training.
- Attitude and Behaviour-Stopping a Negative Cycle.
There is No Pass/Fail Element of this Course.
When completing this Module in conjunction with another Half-Day Session, delegates will receive a Certificate of Attendance and have Seven Hours Periodic CPC training Uploaded on the DVSA Recording and Evidencing Database.