This module is aimed at drivers wanting to increase their knowledge around working time regulations and driver’s hours legislation.
Duration and number of delegates
Half day (3.5 hours). Maximum number of delegates 20.
Who should attend
This module is suitable for category “C” and “D” licences holders.
To ensure drivers that:
- Delegates have a better understanding of driver’s hours and the working time directive.
- Delegates know how to correctly operate tachograph recording equipment.
Upon completion of the course, delegates will be able to:
- Go about their daily duties whilst remaining within the current rules and regulations regarding working time and driver’s hours.
- Operate tachograph recording equipment correctly.
- Understand the printouts generated by tachograph recording equipment.
- EU rules
- GB domestic rules.
- Working time directive.
- Management responsibilities.
- Tachograph use, symbology and display.
- Understanding printouts.
There is no pass/fail element to this course.
When completing this module in conjunction with another half-day session, delegates will receive a certificate of attendance and have seven hours periodic cpc training uploaded on the dvsa recording and evidencing database.