This module is aimed at those who work in the Bulk Haulage Sector of the Industry and Focuses on Current Issues and Best Practice to Reduce Accidents and Injuries therefore Improving Safety.
Duration and Number of Delegates
Half Day (3.5 Hours). Maximum Number of Delegates 20.
Who Should Attend
This Module is Suitable for Category “C” Licences Holders.
To ensure drivers have:
• Awareness of Best Practice within the Industry.
• Able to Link Methods of Work to Legal Requirements.
• Identify Associated Hazard and apply Effective Control Measure to Prevent Accidents.
Upon completion of the module, delegates will be able to:
• Demonstrate Best Practice within the Industry.
• Apply Effective Control Measure to Prevent Accidents.
• What’s the Problem?
• Legal Requirement and Vehicle Selection.
• Travelling to, arriving at and Positioning Your Vehicle for Loading.
• Loading, Covering and Securing Your Vehicle- including Checks before Travel.
• Positioning and Discharging Your Vehicle.
• What if it all goes Wrong?
There is No Pass/Fail Element to this Course.
When completing this module in conjunction with another Half-Day Session, delegates will receive a Certificate of Attendance and have Seven Hours Periodic CPC Training Uploaded on the DVSA Recording and Evidencing Database.