This module is designed to give delegates an Awareness of the Hazards Associated with Fires and the Correct Procedure to Manage an Event involving a Fire whilst Thinking of their Own Safety and the Safety of Others.
Duration and Number of Delegates
Half Day (3.5 Hours). Maximum Number of Delegates 20.
Who Should Attend
This Module is Suitable for Category “C” and “D” Licences Holders.
To ensure drivers can:
• Identify Potential Hazards Associated with Cause of Fire in the Transport Sector and are able to Address a Situation involving a Fire in a Safe Manner.
Upon completion of the module, delegates will be able to:
• Identify potential Fire Hazard and Understand the Correct Procedure in the Event of a Fire whilst Knowing their Own Limitation
• How Fires are Caused and the Associated Cost of Fires.
• Duties of Employers and Employees.
• Fire Warden, Fire Detection and Raising the Alarm.
• Fire Risk Assessment and the Fire Triangle.
• Controlling Fire Hazards.
• Understanding Fire and Safe Use of Fire Fighting Equipment.
There is No Pass/Fail Element to this Course.
When completing this module in conjunction with another Half-Day Session, delegates will receive a Certificate of Attendance and have Seven Hours Periodic CPC Training Uploaded on the DVSA Recording and Evidencing Database.